The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least three months from the date of application for the visa.
- Two visa forms (photocopy allowed).
- Two passport-size photographs.
- Confirmed onward/ return air ticket.
- An invitation from North Korean national is required through the Ministry of External Affairs.
- Onward visa and proof of funds.
- All requests are referred to North Korea and it takes approximately 2 to 3 weeks for approval.
- Visa is valid for 90 days and is issued for a stay of 30 days for single entry only.
- Processing time, after the approval is received, is 24 hours.